Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday This Is Your Spell - Centering Anger

I'm going to start this particular feature with a somewhat humorous spell, although as with any magic, the energy you put into it determines whether it will be effective. I can't remember where I found this one *if you wrote this please let me know so I can give you credit :)*

When someone has just pushed you to the edge - and it happens - this is a good one to read to make yourself smile, and ease some of the tension....

"I lay curses on you, you wretched fool!
You'll never find the right-sized tool!
Your breath will smell just like your pits,
On top of that, you'll grow big zits!

You're a hateful bastard, you're oh so vile,
So I'll zap each one of your computer files!
You'll never be able to sign "online"
Nobody loves you, you rotten swine!

I'll make your cat hate you, your dog pass gas
I'll make putrid blisters grow on your ass!
I'll have all your in-laws move in to stay,
And make every day a "bad hair day!"

If that's not enough, you filthy scum,
I'll make hairy warts grow on your tongue!
Your CD's scratch, your libido fail,
I'll curse you to only get chain email!

Your friends will all leave you
To the IRS they'll snitch
Perhaps that will teach you....
NEVER PISS OFF A WITCH!"

clip_image001

This picture came from Raven...Life of SVDV. My life...

Disclaimer: No one involved in this blog or its contents may be held responsible for any adverse reactions arising from following any of the instructions/recipes on this list. It is the reader's personal responsibility to exercise all precautions and use his or her own discretion if following any instructions or advice from this blog.

No comments: