Monday, April 21, 2008

What we have here...

I'd like to have some structure here (hey...I can dream...) so I am going to try to keep to doing at least one post in a specific category each day. That's the plan anyways. I am thinking something like this...
  • Monday - Make A (Something...) - I will try to post a craft idea, or tip every Monday.
  • Tuesday - Try a New Taste - I hope to post a recipe each Tuesday, some will have magical correspondences, some will just be yummy :)
  • Wednesday - What Herb Is This? - I will try to post a different herb, and relevant information on it each Wednesday.
  • Thursday - This is Your Spell! - I will try to post a different spell each Thursday. There will be various categories in this, such as revenge, money, love, protection, etc.
  • Friday - Form a Circle - This is going to be a different ritual each Friday
  • Saturday - Special Stones - I will list a different gemstone or mineral each Saturday, along with what information I have about correspondences related to it.
  • Sunday - Surprise! - There's no telling what might pop up on Sundays :)

Ok, now I have a plan, let's all hope I can stick to it. I will try really hard. I will also eventually post questions and answers, if I get any...LOL. These items are NOT the only thing that will post here. There will be Sabbat references, stories, personal stuffs, and whatever happens to pop into my mind at any given time. But I hope to keep it all related to magical in someway.
Ok, gotta go for now. See ya laterzzzzzzzz!

Disclaimer: No one involved in this blog or its contents may be held responsible for any adverse reactions arising from following any of the instructions/recipes on this list. It is the reader's personal responsibility to exercise all precautions and use his or her own discretion if following any instructions or advice from this blog.

No comments: